- Plastic Core
- Perforated Edges makes it easy to tear.
- Box includes perforated slit to use as a dispenser.
- PINK BARRIER FILM: Barrier film is essentially a medical-grade plastic wrap with a self-adhesive backing. We have made our barrier film roll dispenser easy to use by cutting it into 4” by 6” sheets that can be cut or molded into different shapes and sizes to fit the instruments or equipment they protect—water syringe handle covers, hose covers, pen sheaths, etc.
- MINIMIZE ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACE CONTAMINATION: Dental offices and other medical offices should be clean and sterile. Barrier film helps protect surfaces to keep them disinfected and free from environmental contaminants. These barriers are changed after each patient, so surfaces remain clean and disinfected until the end of the day at the clinic.
- UNIVERSAL INFECTION CONTROL BARRIER: Barrier film provides a universal infection control barrier that is perfect for areas that are difficult to clean, disinfect, or sterilize. It is easy to apply to various surfaces, is easy to remove, and doesn’t leave any residue behind. Protecting from germs, infections, saliva, and other contaminants, these sheets are the ideal dental supplies!
- PERFORATED EDGES: Some plastic barrier film is difficult to cut and apply. We designed this barrier film with dentists in mind. The barrier film roll has a plastic core to sturdily hold all the sheeting in place. The roll is divided into 1200 sheets measuring 4” by 6”, and we added perforated edges to make the sheets easy to tear off! The box also includes a perforated slit to use as a dispenser.
- PROTECTS DENTAL EQUIPMENT: Among your other dental supplies—dentures, impression materials, tools, water syringe, etc.—barrier film should be in your office! Ideal for wrapping around your materials to keep them disinfected, this heavy-duty, disposable barrier film will make cleaning between patients or at the end of the day a breeze!
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.