Welcome to My DDS Supply!
My DDS Supplyvalues your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
My DDS Supply
(Hereinafter referred to as My DDS Supply).
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at My DDS Supply. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the content, register as a user, buy theproducts and/or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp number)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City (shipping purposes)
- ZIP/Postal code
- IP address
- Payment Information
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
My DDS Supplywill not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Payment information:Payment information: Your credit card information or payment information, will be processed by PayPal (payment platform available in Vivify) which will treat and safeguard your data with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products. Vivify reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses Facebook pixels that enable us, our advertisers and service providers:
- Collect statistics on our websites and social networks (for example, number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our websites and social networks (e.g., whether you opened or followed links contained within).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use "cookies." We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses,My DDS Supply or third-party content served by or on behalf of My DDS Supply on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the products or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and products and to develop new products and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Users registration.
- Process your purchases and deliver the products.
- Improve our products, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and products.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by My DDS Supplyand our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of My DDS Supply.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
By registering, placing an order for a product and providing us with personal information to communicate with you, you consent to our collection and use of your information. You can withdraw your consent by sending us your request through the contact information or the contact page.
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples includeprocess payments (PayPal),deliver the products (courier companies), sending email, analyzing data (Google Analytics) anduse remarketing services (Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of My DDS Supplyand others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of My DDS Supply, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. My DDS Supplyuses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the Website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
My DDS Supplyfollows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once My DDS Supplyreceives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while My DDS Supplystrives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to My DDS Supply:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
The Users can exercise all these rights contacting usthrough the contact information or the contact page.
Without preconception to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the user shall have the right to submit a claim to a control authority, in particular in theState in which he or she has their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The control authority in which the claim was filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Porting: You can access your information at any time.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contact us.
- Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more about these rights at:
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE(CalOPPA)
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
According to the California Online Privacy act, you have the following rights:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulation)andthe California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation)regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account, and restrict access to that person.
EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.To opt-out of My DDS Supplyemail, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
Consent and Opt-out: By providing us with your mobile phone number, you consent to My DDS Supply sending you informational and promotional SMS text messages. These messages may include information about your orders, promotional offers, updates about our products and services, and any other information related to My DDS Supply.
You may choose to opt-out of receiving SMS messages from My DDS Supply at any time by texting STOP in response to any message you receive from us. Upon receipt of your STOP request, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from My DDS Supply. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
Carrier Message and Data Rates May Apply: Please note that message and data rates may apply whenever we send you SMS messages or you send us such messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone contract.
Privacy: My DDS Supply respects your privacy. We will only use information you provide to transmit your text message. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the SMS Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
Third Party Service Providers: We may engage third parties to assist us in delivering SMS messages to you. We will share your mobile phone number with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill our SMS Service.
Changes to This Policy: My DDS Supply may from time to time amend this policy. We will post any changes to this policy on our website.
By using the SMS Service, you agree to be bound by any such changes and should therefore periodically visit our website to examine the then-current policy. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of the then-current policy, you must immediately stop using the SMS Service.
Your use of the SMS Service constitutes your agreement to this policy. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy when using the SMS Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.