3.5" x 6.5" (3.5" x 5.25") Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouch, Paper/Blue Film
Availability : In Stock
Product Type :
Vendor : PlastCare USA
- BULK SELF-STERILIZATION BAGS: PlastCare USA provides boxes of 200 pouches. These sterilizing bags keep teeth cleaning instruments and other dental tools sterilized until their next use. Keep your dental office or lab clean and sterile with these pouches.
- KEEP TOOLS CLEAN: After instruments have been cleaned, they must be placed in sterile bags or pouches to ensure that they remain sterile until their next use. This is true for nail technicians, dentists, and other medical professionals. Knowing you're getting clean and sterile instruments is a very calming thought when sitting in the dentist chair.
- EFFECTIVE INFECTION CONTROL: These self-sterilization pouches help ensure the safety of staff members and dental patients alike. These pouches are approved by the FDA as a medical device to sterilize equipment and protect tools against contamination during handling. The pouches protect the contents from spreading infection or being infected.
- MAINTAIN ORGANIZATION: Not only do these pouches help with sterilization but they also improve organization. These pouches act as organizers as they keep dental tool kits together so all the instruments are in the same place.
- HOW TO USE: Fold perforation back and crease with the protective strip still in place. While wearing gloves, load the clean instruments into the pouch. Do not overfill bag. We recommend filling ¾ full. Make sure instruments don't pierce package. Expel excess air. Remove strip from adhesive, and fold at perforated line and adhere to both the plastic and the paper to form a tight seal.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.