- 4 Bags of 250 (1000 Total)
- Disposable Air-Water Syringe Tips in assorted colors.
- Quad air-core design with separate air and water channels to eliminate crossover. Fit all standard A-W syringes
- DISPOSABLE SYRINGES FOR EASIER CLEANING: These curved syringes give you extra assistance with cleaning hard-to-reach areas in your mouth. Our syringes act like a water pick, delivering a steady three-way stream of either water, air, or a mixture of both to remove built-up plaque and food debris. The powerful water spray will leave your teeth sparkling clean!
- KID-FRIENDLY NOZZLES: These dentist tools come in an assortment of colors that are sure to delight children. You’ll find nozzle tops in every color of the rainbow, from red to violet! They are made of a durable plastic with rounded edges to prevent cuts or jabs while you clean teeth. Helps kids have better tooth health with our colorful oral irrigation syringes.
- REDUCES CROSS-CONTAMINATION: Metal rinse syringes are difficult to clean. Bacteria can get caught in their small water way and ultimately infect someone. With our disposable dental spray units, there will be no cross-contamination as you won’t be using a tip more than once. You can have a peace of mind when you use these innovative dental supplies.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.