Curved Tip 12cc Monoject Style Utility Syringe (Box of 50)
Availability : In Stock
Product Type :
Vendor : PlastCare USA
- Description: Curved Tip 12cc Monoject Style Utility Syringe (Box of 50)
- Packaging: Box of 50 Syringes
- Size: 12 cc
- Type: Curved Tip
- SERVES MULTIPLE PURPOSES: These tools make great additions to any doctor’s office for use by nursing professionals and are useful in dental practices. They are traditionally used for teeth cleaning and mouth washing during/after oral surgery and for postoperative home care to dislodge large food particles, but they can also be used for feeding pets. Complete your mouth care kit with this set.
- REDUCES CROSS-CONTAMINATION: Metal syringes are difficult to clean and require a lot of sanitization. Bacteria can get caught in their small water way and ultimately infect someone. With our disposable polypropylene plastic injection syringes, there will be no cross-contamination as you won’t be using a tip more than once. Enjoy peace of mind when you use these innovative dental supplies.
- DISPOSABLE SUPPLIES: Our plastic oral syringes with curved tips are conveniently disposable. You won’t need to waste time sterilizing these tooth care products. Just throw the oral irrigator away after you’ve used it. This allows for more efficient productivity so you can clean up more quickly after a procedure.
- SPECIAL FRONT CURVED TIP DESIGN: The tip of this syringe is intentionally curved to ensure that the syringe can irrigate optimally. This design also allows practitioners to provide molding material injection, chloride treatments, and more with greater ease. Use it as a water pick, an alternative to floss that won’t make your gums bleed.
- MADE OF MEDICAL GRADE PLASTIC: Healthcare systems everywhere rely on medical grade plastic materials. These are plastic items that have been engineered and manufactured specifically for medical use and comply with global requirements. They are guaranteed for a longer time than alternative plastics and are more safe and pure for patients.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.