Fresh (Lime) Green Medical Grade ASTM Level 1 Procedure Surgical Dental Mask (Box of 50)
Availability : In Stock
Product Type :
Vendor : PlastCare USA
- ASTM Level 1 - Procedures with blood, fluid, spray.
- Available in 8 colors
- SURGICAL MASK: A surgical mask is worn by health professionals during surgeries and other health procedures to ensure that the wearer doesn’t inhale bacteria or virus particles. It also ensures that the wearer doesn’t exhale those infectious particles. Masks provide an effective barrier to protect against airborne diseases. Wearing a face-fit mask effectively reduces infection.
- ANTIVIRAL, EARLOOP FACE MASKS: These face shields have built-in earloops to make sure they stay securely on your face. PlastCare USA’s face masks can be worn by EMTs, medics, vets, dentists, doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals.
- DISPOSABLE SUPPLIES: Surgical masks are ideal for preventing the flu or other diseases from spreading. They should be used during dental procedures. Once you are finished wearing the mask, it can be thrown away with regular office waste (unless prohibited by local laws). Disposable face masks make it easy to wear and get rid of face masks instead of having to re-sterilize them.
- REDUCE CONTAMINATION: Because airborne diseases are easily transmitted, it is important that medical professionals protect themselves from disease and from spreading disease. Especially because medical professionals must operate close to individuals to inspect their mouths or other areas of the body, they should protect their mouth and nose to reduce air contamination and spreading fluids.
- HOW TO USE: To use a surgical mask, wash your hands before touching the mask to avoid spreading contaminants. Dry your hands and then check the medical mask for any defects. Orient the top of the mask properly so the bendable and moldable edge is at the top. Place the mask around your mouth and loop the ear loops around your ears. Adjust the nosepiece to mold around the bridge of the nose.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.