400 Regular Micro Applicator Brushes - (4 Tubes of 100)
Availability : In Stock
Product Type :
Vendor : PlastCare USA
- NON-ABSORBENT: These micro bristle brushes are designed to assist in dental bonding procedures. They can deliver precise portions of etchant solution and dental bonding adhesive without absorption. Dental bonding procedures can be delicate which is why it’s important to use a plastic glue applicator to accurately place dental sealant. Add these micro tip applicators to your dental bonding kit.
- NON-LINTING: These soft dental picks won’t leave behind lint during precious micro applications. They are made to be non-linting. You won’t have to worry about fuzz or residue gathering while you apply dental bonding agents to teeth. Their non-linting tips aren’t just for dental procedures. They are also ideal for makeup application and cosmetic purposes. Add it to your makeup set!
- BENDABLE: The handles are bendable, which makes it easier for accurate application in hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. The flexibility of our micro applicator brushes allows for greater comfort during dental procedures. Their malleability is also convenient for makeup application. Because it bends, it ensures no smears, smudges, or shaky lines during eyeliner application.
- DISPOSABLE: These dental supplies are disposable. Each micro applicator is intended for one use only. They come in a convenient dispenser that helps reduce cross-contamination. The dispenser lets you grab one brush at a time, so that you won’t infect or dirty any of the other brushes. This promotes greater sanitation and sterilization in your dental office.
- GREAT TOOLS FOR MAKEUP APPLICATION: Use these micro tips as false eyelash applicators. Apply lash glue directly to applicator. Then, rub glue at the base of the eyelashes. Next, apply lash extensions as you normally would. You can also use it as an eyelash separator tool to remove fake lashes. The spherical-shaped brush also makes it convenient for eyeliner application. It’s a mini makeup brush!
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.