- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- ASTM Level 1 - Procedures with blood, fluid, spray.
- Box of 50
- Fluid Resistance: 80 mm Hg
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE ≥ 95%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency: PFE ≥ 95%
- Breathability - Delta P: < 4.0 mm H₂O/cm²
- Flame Spread: Class 1
- These face shields have built-in earloops to make sure they stay securely on your face. PlastCare USA’s face masks can be worn by EMTs, medics, vets, dentists, doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals.
- Surgical masks are ideal for preventing the flu or other diseases from spreading. They should be used during dental procedures. Once you are finished wearing the mask, it can be thrown away with regular office waste (unless prohibited by local laws). Disposable face masks make it easy to wear and get rid of face masks instead of having to re-sterilize them.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.