- KN95 Protective Masks
- Sealed in Bags of 2
- In Stock & Ready To Ship
5 Layer Mask Technology:
- Level 1 - Breathable molding layer - Blocks small particles.
- Level 2 - Activated carbon layer - Adsorption of chemical pollution.
- Level 3 - Sprayed cotton - Filters smaller 0.30 micron dust.
- Level 4 - Enhanced filtration of 0.03 micron PM 2.5 particles.
- Level 5 - Non-woven - Comfortable and breathable Improve wearing hygiene
Filters at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) airborne particles
- High filtering ability, extremely low resistance and easy to breathe.
- Are glue-free and odorless.
- Powerful filtration system which prevents dust, small particles, mist and other pollutants from entering the respiratory tract.
- Helps prevent the spread diseases and infections
- Soft and flexible nose bridge, can be adjusted independently to the face.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.