- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl
- Suitable for dental and medical examination applications
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments
- Palm thickness is 5 mils and finger thickness is 6 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.4" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 2 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com.
For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
Refunds and Exchanges
After we have received your valid return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.